With more than a decade of cumulative experience in the market, Abacus Property is an ISO 9001: 2015 accredited industry leader with portfolio value of S$10 billion, 5000 units, mix developments, industrial and commercial properties and 10,000,000 sf of prime real estate under our management. We are in the process for an Initial Public Offering with market interest in Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam, Indonesia and China.
We are ahead of the curve with over a decade of proven track record. We offer integrated solutions across the Real Estate value chain. We are known by peers and clients as a technology driven company.
This is what sets us apart:
- Our experienced team of Directors and Managers together with the accounting and administrative support are professionally and technically qualified in Facility Management or related Engineering field so that we can build strong and long-term relationships with our client.
- We are driven by productivity excellence and combine proven experience with efficiency, constantly striving for different approach to minimize maintenance and operating costs for our client.
- We are ranked the highest at Category A by Association of Property and Facility Managers (APFM) that serves to validate our company’s service quality and competency in the industry.
- With our panel of lawyers who are specialized in construction law, BMSMA and acted for estate related cases, we are in a better position to advice clients especially on claims matters on a pro bono basis.
- With our approved panel of vendors program (tapped from more than 1000 companies in our network), we support the management of your real estate more efficiently and yet cost effective by using a vendor management system to call for tender and manage existing contracts for the estate.
- Our task management system ensures all tasks including your vendors, are followed up with datelines. It allows you as clients to keep up to date with real time reporting to client and reduce adhoc emails, text messages and phone calls enquiry.
- The cloud based facility booking system that we adopt is closely aligned with Singapore Smart Nation Initiative and has a strong focus in promoting mobile-first experience in communities.
- As a People Developer, our staff are able to proactively and more attentively engage both residents, tenants and clients. Any gaps in skill set by our staff are closely monitored and improvement related training are identified for staff to attend.
To provide integrated, high value-added asset management services to our clients by focusing on reliability, accountability, service and innovation.
To be acknowledged as the leading Technology Asset Management company, inspiring others to advance and better best practices.
Through 'Adding Value to Your Real Estate. Driven by Technology', we will revolutionize with new ways to attain higher positive value in the asset under our management.
Core values are the foundation of our culture. They also represent the key beliefs common to our businesses in which we operate. They support how we do business, how we treat our stakeholders and how we interact in the workplace. The core values of APM are communicated throughout the Group, and are defined to employees as follows:
We value our people
Doing what is right
Through acquisition, development, management and marketing of properties
We embrace openness, trust, teamwork and relationships
To achieve superior business results by stretching our potential. We pride ourselves in setting trends, raising standards and aiming for excellence in our services
We value our communities, customers and suppliers' relationship with us