With more than a decade of cumulative experience in the market, Abacus Property is an ISO 9001: 2015 accredited leading Managing Agent with portfolio value of more than S$10 billion, in excess of 50,000 units and 10,000,000 sf mix developments, industrial and commercial properties. We are in the process for an Initial Public Offering in 2020 with market interest in Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam, Indonesia and China.
Ahead of the curve with over a decade of proven track record, we offer integrated solutions across the Real Estate value chain.
We have developed and improved over time; a system of monitoring, check and balances that has given us an advantage to maintain a consistent quality assurance program to achieve better living standards for our clients.
Here is why we are different.
1. Our First Response team comprises of Managers that can be deployed on-site anywhere and anytime, allows us to have an edge over our competition.
2. We are driven by productivity excellence and combine proven experience with efficiency, constantly striving for Go-Green approach to minimize maintenance and operating costs for our client.
3. We are ranked the highest at Category A by Association of Property and Facility Managers (APFM), serves to validate our company’s service quality and competency in the industry.
4. Our panel of lawyers are specialized in construction law, BMSMA and acted for estate related cases. We are in a better position to advice clients especially on claims matters.
5. Our approved panel of vendors program are tapped from more than 1000 companies in our network. We manage vendors more efficiently and cost effective by using a vendor management system to call for tender.
6. Our task management system ensures all tasks including your vendors, are followed up with datelines. It allows real time reporting to client and reduce adhoc emails, text messages and phone calls enquiry.
7. As a People Developer, our focus in staff training ensures quality assurance sustainability to both tenants and clients. Any gaps in skill set by our staff are closely monitored and improvement related training are identified.
8. We have an experienced M & E servicing team to cater to emergency situations.
9. There will be a Property Executive assigned in charge of special projects (energy audit, claims and investigation) for your estate.
10. We are always prepared. We guarantee with our fees.
To provide integrated, high value-added asset management services to our clients by focusing on reliability, accountability, service and innovation.
To be acknowledged as the leading Technology Asset Management company, inspiring others to advance and better best practices.
Through 'Adding Value to Your Real Estate. Driven by Technology', we will revolutionize with new ways to attain higher positive value in your asset.
Core values are the foundation of our culture. They also represent the key beliefs common to our businesses in which we operate. They support how we do business, how we treat our stakeholders and how we interact in the workplace. The core values of APM are communicated throughout the Group, and are defined to employees as follows:
We value our people
Doing what is right
Through acquisition, development, management and marketing of properties
We embrace openness, trust, teamwork and relationships
To achieve superior business results by stretching our potential. We pride ourselves in setting trends, raising standards and aiming for excellence in our services
We value our communities, customers and suppliers' relationship with us