With more than a decade of cumulative experience in the market, Abacus Property is an ISO 9001: 2015 accredited leading Managing Agent with portfolio value of more than S$10 billion, in excess of 10,000 units and 10,000,000 sf mix developments, industrial and commercial properties. We are in the process for an Initial Public Offering in 2020 with market interest in Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam, Indonesia and China.
We are ahead of the curve with over a decade of proven track record. We offer integrated solutions across the Real Estate value chain. We are known by peers and clients as a technology driven company.
This is what sets us apart:
- Our First Response team comprises of Directors and Managers can be deployed on-site anywhere and anytime. This allows us to have an edge over our competition as our deployment reduces the risk and exposure of hiring the wrong candidates after we takeover the project from incumbent MA. Our detail and systematic deployment methodology has proven to reduce hiring risks by 90%.
- We are driven by productivity excellence and combine proven experience with efficiency, constantly striving for Go-Green approach to minimize maintenance and operating costs for our client.
- We are ranked the highest at Category A by Association of Property and Facility Managers (APFM) that serves to validate our company’s service quality and competency in the industry.
- With our panel of lawyers who are specialized in construction law, BMSMA and acted for estate related cases, we are in a better position to advice clients especially on claims matters on a pro bono basis.
- With our approved panel of vendors program (tapped from more than 1000 companies in our network), we support the management of your real estate more efficiently and yet cost effective by using a vendor management system to call for tender and manage existing contracts for the estate.
- Our task management system ensures all tasks including your vendors, are followed up with datelines. It allows you as clients to keep up to date with real time reporting to client and reduce adhoc emails, text messages and phone calls enquiry.
- As a People Developer, our staff are able to proactively and more attentively engage both residents, tenants and clients. Any gaps in skill set by our staff are closely monitored and improvement related training are identified for staff to attend.
- We have an experienced M & E servicing team and permanent Roving team to cater to emergency situations.
- We are the proud facility management service provider of Singapore Management University and Sport SG in 2018.
- We are here to foster strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
To provide integrated, high value-added asset management services to our clients by focusing on reliability, accountability, service and innovation.
To be acknowledged as the leading Technology Asset Management company, inspiring others to advance and better best practices.
Through 'Adding Value to Your Real Estate. Driven by Technology', we will revolutionize with new ways to attain higher positive value in your asset.
Core values are the foundation of our culture. They also represent the key beliefs common to our businesses in which we operate. They support how we do business, how we treat our stakeholders and how we interact in the workplace. The core values of APM are communicated throughout the Group, and are defined to employees as follows:
We value our people
Doing what is right
Through acquisition, development, management and marketing of properties
We embrace openness, trust, teamwork and relationships
To achieve superior business results by stretching our potential. We pride ourselves in setting trends, raising standards and aiming for excellence in our services
We value our communities, customers and suppliers' relationship with us